Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO March Madness

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well that hurt. I had Duke matched up against Ohio State in the finals. That left a pretty big mark.

Huckleberry Finn

Well, Michigan still sucks!

Can't believe Duke got trashed this early, that hurt me as did Missouri. We'll see...the only way I win my two pools now is if OSU or Kansas win big...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Fuggin refs...lol... Michigan got screwed. Lmao

I still have my main picks but I have been beat up this year bracket wise.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Huck- Is there a way to see who is in the lead or just how to figure out who is winning this thing? All I could do was pull up individual picks. I didn't feel like counting the losses for everyone to figure it out to be honest. Is there a way to see how guys rank as the group goes?

Huckleberry Finn

Huck- Is there a way to see who is in the lead or just how to figure out who is winning this thing? All I could do was pull up individual picks. I didn't feel like counting the losses for everyone to figure it out to be honest. Is there a way to see how guys rank as the group goes?

There's a button that says "Standing" that has the score, correct pictures, best possible score, and best correct. I'll translate though:

(Many ties)

1 - Bucknut and Hicks
3 - Drake and Cottis
5 - Gern
6 - Nayden, Curran, Diablo
9 - Milo and Wyane
11 - Adholdren and Twireman
13 - Jesse and Huck
15 - Beener and Buckslayer
17 - Redhunter
18 - Moundy
19 - Finelyshedded.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It must be pretty dang close. Thanks for sharing. If I had to guess, I would have guessed the Duke loss would have slid me to mid pack if not bottom. I would imagine one or two games could change a whole bunch of our positions quickly.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Lmao........look at me!!!! Woo Hoo! Dead fugging last BABY! I still had fun watching some games and drinking some brews while doin' it! Lol

I still have OSU and UK in the finals:)

Huckleberry Finn

Michigan State goes down tonight...

--

Buckeyes are getting a game from Cinci. Buford needs to get his head out of his ass and realize that this could be his last game as a Buckeye if he doesn't start making baskets. And the future looks very bright with Sully, Thomas, and Craft. Craft is a leader...

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Michigan State goes down tonight...

--

Buckeyes are getting a game from Cinci. Buford needs to get his head out of his ass and realize that this could be his last game as a Buckeye if he doesn't start making baskets. And the future looks very bright with Sully, Thomas, and Craft. Craft is a leader...

Yeah, no thanks to Billy Buford for that win last night......Craft made the defensive plays that got our momentum going midway through the 2nd half. Sullinger looked good when it counted and don't forget the big shots made by Lenzelle Smith Jr........Thomas is making the big shots also when we need it. Matta better make those guys practice free throws for a long time today....they missed a shitload of them in the last 5 minutes!