Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO March Madness

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Michigan State goes down tonight...

--

Buckeyes are getting a game from Cinci. Buford needs to get his head out of his ass and realize that this could be his last game as a Buckeye if he doesn't start making baskets. And the future looks very bright with Sully, Thomas, and Craft. Craft is a leader...

Yeah Buford didnt impress last night at all like he has been this tournament. On the other hand..Craft is a pure stud, he makes the bucks click and his defense/hustle is so friggin intense! Also, I wish Sully would quit being a little beotch about the refs and when things dont go his way..that's the only thing holding him down IMO. Saturday atta be a goood game.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
OU had the game won man..:smiley_depressive:..one foul shot away..it is a game of inches. I must say I'm proud to be a Bobcat fan though, they played there asss off. Only thing I think they couldve done differently was take better shots. There were alot of illavised shots from deep 3, and turnaround faders that were forced. We even got Zeller outta the game..but it was just too late. Imagine if Cooper had hit that half courter at the end of regulation..
Also, Walter Offutt had one awsome game, he really stepped up for the Cat's with his 3's.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
MSU just killed my work bracket! I was in first place with that one. I "homed" it up a little on my TOO bracket, but played smart at work. I can still win it if OSU beats Syracuse though!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I would have to say I am more than happy with how I did on this. I mostly guessed. I haven't watched a basketball game all the way thru in years. Probably haven't watched a full quarter of play in 2-3 years. I led for a decent bit, but I certainly didn't deserve to win. I did watch the last few minutes of the game at the bar last night after my brother's band played. Felt bad for the band playing after my brother's band. There wasn't a single person watching them. Everyone was watching the game. lmao OU just about did it.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I would have to say I am more than happy with how I did on this. I mostly guessed. I haven't watched a basketball game all the way thru in years. Probably haven't watched a full quarter of play in 2-3 years. I led for a decent bit, but I certainly didn't deserve to win. I did watch the last few minutes of the game at the bar last night after my brother's band played. Felt bad for the band playing after my brother's band. There wasn't a single person watching them. Everyone was watching the game. lmao OU just about did it.

I'd imagine not since they play 20 minute halves! :smiley_crocodile:

Huckleberry Finn

Bummer of a game last night...OSU lost that game themselves, as they typically do.

Looks like Cottis has clinched winning the pool, with me in second place!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My fault guys, I watched the second half. . . I mean the last two quarters. I probably jinxed them.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
All i can say is Aaron Craft is my favorite player in the country. His hustle is amzing, i could watch him play all day. Is Sullinger gone after this season?

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
All i can say is Aaron Craft is my favorite player in the country. His hustle is amzing, i could watch him play all day. Is Sullinger gone after this season?

IDK. He seems to like college and wants to win a championship in every level. He played a poor game and I know he's frustrated about it...

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Sullinger is going to the NBA, as will Thomas. I don't think either one of them are ready to take that step, but Deshawn just had a kid last week, so he will need some money. They could both be studs at OSU next year if they would stick around, but I don't see it happening.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member

You shoulda seen him play QB on the gridiron. He didn't play his Sr. season, but my god he was just a beast. He was actually ranked the 10th best player in Ohio after his Jr season, and that was at LB. Just a freaking beast