Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO March Madness

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I filled mine out before I came in. Took about 5 minutes! Lol. Honestly I haven't spent near as much asstime on the couch watching college basketball since I've been hellbent for leather looking for sheds since mid January.lol

I'll admit I'm a buckeye at heart and even though I feel they won't go any deeper than the elite eight, I have them going all the way facing the UCats of Kentucky and winning it all. Payback?!?

Let the games begin! Time for some green beer and wings! BABY!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Got it done today......I don't have Syracuse going too far. Just got done watching W Ktky and umsvstate game, that was a dandy....what a good start to the tournament!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I've been watching on and off all day. At school we do a big bracket challenge with all the seniors, and we always put the games on a huge projector screen in the cafeteria during lunch. It's pretty fun. So far my brackets looking pretty good.
Anyone else staying up for the OSU game?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have one loss so far. This isn't so hard. Not sure why you guys put so much effort into this. lmao

Just read this out loud to my wife. Her reply "You're a dick." lmao:pickle:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
nice to see OSU WONT be the laughing stock of the tournament...that award went to Missouri.....