Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO March Madness

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
No man, you are fuggin' killing me! :smiley_crocodile:

What he said...

If you have never created a user profile with CBS sports, you will have to register first and login. Once you login you can click on Huck's link and it should take you directly to the Bracket.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Final Four: Kentucky - Michigan State - Ohio State - North Carolina

Kentucky over NC 64-61

I homered a little with OSU because I believe Syracuse will come out of that bracket, but I'm a homer like that! I have two 12 seeds winning over 5 seeds, but the big upset is #13 OU over #4 Michigan! I'm not alone on that either. Michigan lives and dies with the 3 and OU is a Top-15 team in 3-point defense...

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Final Four: Kentucky - Michigan State - Ohio State - North Carolina

Kentucky over NC 64-61

I homered a little with OSU because I believe Syracuse will come out of that bracket, but I'm a homer like that! I have two 12 seeds winning over 5 seeds, but the big upset is #13 OU over #4 Michigan! I'm not alone on that either. Michigan lives and dies with the 3 and OU is a Top-15 team in 3-point defense...

My dad picked OU over Michigan in our bracket challenge I'm hosting at the house. I'm tellin' ya, the 2nd and 3rd rounds are going to be CRUCIAL this year... 90% of brackets you see will have either Kentucky or NC in the finals. So majority will get those big points. It's the ones that do the best in the early rounds that will prevail.

Bucknut

Belpre, Ohio
Wishful thinking, but I do believe both teams have the brackets in their favor. Finals - OSU vs MSU! 81-77 Bucks finally get their title!

The final 4 picked are Kentucky, Michigan St, North Carolina and Ohio State.