Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fletch's 2020 Six Day Firearm N.J. Season...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Casper is at the bear spot or where you have been hunting him? Also do you only get one buck tag?
Casper is at one of several spots I hunt bears... A man can never have enough bear spots... I've probably have 10 different spots with cameras out for bear... Get your ass up here when we resume bear seasons... Casper is at one of those bear spots.... Buck this morning was in same spot and I've never had him on camera... Going to be gorgeous next year... I love y'all racks and he's got mass... Got a bunch of days left with the muzzy I hope he don't show up again... Was kinda hard to pass... Nick, we can shoot numerous bucks ( too many if you ask me ) ....

George, We are supposed to get 20 inches of snow... F.... that noise... I'm not buying a doe tag and another buck tag to give to this state... I've got plenty of muzzy days left....

Went tonight and saw nothing... I'd bet the farm on Casper being on the cam tonight where I sat this morning... This is really starting to piss me off... But hey.... I'm having fun and that's why we hunt...

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
In February Your governor is going to be exposed in a sex scandal involving Wal-Mart cashier's (both male and female) and small animals. He will be booted out of office and bear hunting will be restored and expanded, and out of state tags will be half price. I'm gonna come and hunt for days then shoot a medium sized bear on the last day.
Fuck Covid and douchebag governors.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Went and pulled cards, needed some cold fresh air... Both cams had Casper on them, always at night... The 8 I passed on was there this morning from 6 till 8. Good thing I didn't go as I would have blew up the area... Actually he came right back after I spooked him yesterday... Hope he leaves...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Well with the amount of snow we are getting I'm not sure I'll get out again... It will be hard walking in the woods with a foot and a half snow... Main concern is where to park vehicle along the road as spaces to pull off are limited and probably plowed in.... Time will tell... Let things settle down and go check it out Sunday..

Fletch

Supporting Member
Oh.... Next time I do go I'll pull my trail cams... Don't need to have some A/H follow my tracks and see what's on my cameras... Thinking about it I may have to borrow Nick's snow shoes..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Well with the amount of snow we are getting I'm not sure I'll get out again... It will be hard walking in the woods with a foot and a half snow... Main concern is where to park vehicle along the road as spaces to pull off are limited and probably plowed in.... Time will tell... Let things settle down and go check it out Sunday..
8A4F633D-6A61-48B0-9085-275494C04058.gif

Fletch

Supporting Member
Hunting pines with that kind of snow fall...stay at the house. You didn't make it this far in life for doing stupid shit.
I'm in a big pine... Gotta let the snow blow off the top, otherwise could come tumbling down...Thank God for the pines as it gives deer some shelter... Here's big pines around me... Boy if they could talk....
PXL_20201211_204044771.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Well the fat lady sings tonight at 5 pm... Today and tomorrow left for the muzzy season in my zone...Tomorrow it's supposed to rain, so I'm trying to get up the desire to go this afternoon and sit one last time in 20 degree temps with a slight breeze... Went last night and froze my ass off... Just no desire to go not knowing Casper's fate... Saw nothing last night...