Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fletch's 2020 Six Day Firearm N.J. Season...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Gonna hunt where my camera was messed with as I feel there's more deer there... Gonna be cold in the morning and I don't have a stand so I'm breaking out the TSS... Put at bottom of tree and sit on it... Too old to be sitting on that frozen tundra...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:View attachment 115534
I screwed straps too the bottom of mine and carried it backpack style...

Reactions: Fletch

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
If you born in the 50's your a tough old cob, quads are for wimps! 😉
CA103CA8-060A-460E-9420-4EC4BB1A36C1.jpeg

Reactions: rooster85

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Nov. 1st, 1950 to be exact...

Opening day AM update...... Nada.... Going back out at 1... Gonna sit in area that may have some yogi traffic... Key word is: May...

Told you I have very good spots down here. No 600-700# ones but you will kill. No tag or license needed. I will leave a key at the gate.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Sat tonight and again saw nada, not a single shot was heard....Pulled a camera card and had the buck I've been after on it last night... He vanished for over a month... Maybe this is his home turf and now hell stick around... Had a pic of some old geezer to boot....
PXL_20201207_204905408.jpg
PXL_20201207_204905408.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sat tonight and again saw nada, not a single shot was heard....Pulled a camera card and had the buck I've been after on it last night... He vanished for over a month... Maybe this is his home turf and now hell stick around... Had a pic of some old geezer to boot....
View attachment 115634View attachment 115634
Why isn’t that old man wearing blaze orange? Asking for a friend.....

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
View attachment 115634View attachment 115634

I don’t know what’s older, the old fucka or the Camo. Hunters orange didn’t exist when that guy was in his teens. Just double barrel shotguns