Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fletch's 2020 Six Day Firearm N.J. Season...

Fletch

Supporting Member
You haven’t killed him yet, why would you think that fool did?
Brock.... Sometimes people just tend to step in shit.... He put his blind up the beginning of last week and I went to hunt Xmas Eve morning and truck was there... I got up at 4:30 am and was steaming, so I drove right by and went home... Xmas day was when I went and pulled cam and saw his cam and walked up to it and said hello.. Did not touch it... Sun. took a walk and blind, camera gone... So either he had limited time off for Xmas and is back in work or he tagged out or he figured this guy now knows I wiped his card out and he don't look pleased at all... I'm gonna go get dressed and go... Can't give up now...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Quite possible the blind and all his actions buggered Casper. Now that all is gone and been a couple days Casper just may show up to check on the corn status :ROFLMAO: Good luck!!
I'm not hunting over that corn... I'm hoping that when my dog took off in there last week and it took three days of screaming COME ON ROSCOE... Things have calmed down...;)

Fletch

Supporting Member
Dan.. That deer is strictly nocturnal... Since Oct 10th.. I've gotten 2 daytime pics... Tons of pics between 8 pm and 3 am.... The fat lady has sung... Casper came out on top... Tonight when it got dark I proceeded to pull that lockon... All the time thinking I'm 70 years young what the hell I'm I doing 20 ft up in the dark pulling a stand with no safety belt on... And no one knows where I am... Gotta stop that shit...

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Consolation prize is he will be bigger next year and the excitement till next year keeps us wanting more. Enjoyed following along as we all pulled for ya (some of us giving you a hard time along the way lol). Keep your head up most bucks are better at the game than we think we are.

Reactions: Sgt Fury and Fletch

Fletch

Supporting Member
Nick.,.. It was fun.... Yeh he will be bigger next year, so it will be something to look forward to... Will look for his sheds down the road so that will be interesting... It's all about the chase and anticipation each time you climb that tree...I was close this year as I was right in the middle of his core area... When you get as many pics as I did you know hes close bye and all you need is a hot doe to get him on his feet before dark...So we'll see what's in store for 2021... Busting my chops along the way???? Can't get any better than that....

Fletch

Supporting Member
I’ve been rooting for you. Can’t wait to see what he looks like next year.
Brock... Thanks buddy, I knew you were there along the way... Like you always say: All the fun and no mess... Hey may sound strange, but as I look back on it he gave me many memories and he's still alive... Was just good to get a pic on Tues night... All cams removed. Here he is Tues. night... Puts a smile on my face knowing he's still out there....
PXL_20201230_225954287.jpg
PXL_20201230_225914127.jpg