Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Brock and Mason... continued

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
What rumors?
Mason wants to take a walk to see what's left of the deer. That's what we will do instead of hunting tonight. Poor kid...

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I still haven't spoken with the fella that found them so I don't really know. Beans looked like he had been dead longer than Tines. I'd guess he drug his dead buddy around a while.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I happened to snap a pic when Mason walked up on them. Pretty well sums it up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 94

reo

N.E. Ohio
I still haven't spoken with the fella that found them so I don't really know. Beans looked like he had been dead longer than Tines. I'd guess he drug his dead buddy around a while.

Although it don't make them any less dead, at least they went out doing what bucks do, and not by a poacher or trespasser.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I am just numb about this. I know it happens but sure sucks when it's "our turn". I feel like we lost a family member or something. Just Plain Fuggin' Sucks!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Huge bummer!!! Pic of Mason speaks volumes!

Too bad they weren't found by you guys or at least someone else local that were also hunting them.

Well shit, just getting caught up on Beans and Tines. Sure hate to see them go out like that but at least you know what has happened to them instead of hunting ghosts the rest of the year. Hopefully you guys can get the skulls and do up nice European mounts of them.