Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Goin snaring

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Frank was wondering if you were up too that lol... was fixing too start calling you captain obvious lol.... its cool post away Frank lol....

Hey kill them all. I have no quail left on my farm. No groundhogs left except the litter that was brought in from IN 7-8 yrs ago. Deer are down but still being overrun during rutting season. I spent too much time repairing my electric cattle fences that it cuts into my deer hunting.
My post was only a headsup because of couple comments that some over active game warden might pickup on.
I am for real and with you guys.
Frank

Last edited:

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
A little background of myself.
23 handgun deer kills.
2 elk one with a handgun and one rifle.
1 black bear in Alaska.
8-10 muzzleloading deer.
6 deer in Colorado & PA
15-20 deer with shotgun
2 turkey
3 deer with my 2 grandsons both on their first each on my farm. They were 11-13-14 at the time. The 14 yr old took his last deer with my S&W 626 Classic deluxe in 44 mag and one shot kill.
I am with you guys.
Frank

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I forgot one.
2000 winner of HHI Club Whitetail contest (J.D. Jones Handgun Hunters International). With a 13 plus point non-typical with a S&W 626 Classic Deluxe in 44 Mag with my cast handloaded ammo. Took it on the back of my farm here in Butler County.
Frank

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Congrats on getting your grandkids on their first deer and being able too do it on your own land..... that'll be memories for the rest of their lives....

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Some of you guys probaly know me from me setting up at Ohio & IN gunshows for the last 26 yrs. But we won't go into that.
By the way I will be setup at the Lima,OH Fairgrounds Coon Dog Trails Labor Day weekend. Inside the buildings.
Frank

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Some of you guys probaly know me from me setting up at Ohio & IN gunshows for the last 26 yrs. But we won't go into that.
By the way I will be setup at the Lima,OH Fairgrounds Coon Dog Trails Labor Day weekend. Inside the buildings.
Frank

Stop by to see us Frank. We will be setup just south of the grandstands where you enter to the track and infield. We will be setup selling tree stands and ground blinds. Welcome to TOO.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Stop by to see us Frank. We will be setup just south of the grandstands where you enter to the track and infield. We will be setup selling tree stands and ground blinds. Welcome to TOO.

I don't get out much due to a bad back problem and can't walk too far. But I did stop and look at your blinds last year. I am looking for another ground blind. I picked up a Primos 2 seater chair type that I added some camo cloth to the front so it wasn't so open. But I didn't need it to take a turkey with this spring.
Frank

Last edited: