Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2015 D&T Expo March 13-15

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats on the Number one eight pointer!!!! For a lot of people saying its a cluster f--k there it sure looks like there is some cool stuff to look at!!!

Nice to see the deer heads and sheds. Tons of people. Exhibitor booths were okay. Some real nice booths, and others seemed to just take up space. The seminars were so so. Lots of wannabe TV people wearing "Pro Staff" on their shirts. What does that mean? Are we all "TOO Pro Staff"?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I did buy a Whitetail Adrenaline DVD. These guys have no sponsors and do it all on their own. I've watched 3/4 of it so far and its pretty good. They do all their hunting from the ground, with bows, on public land. Also got some detty DVDs just to see some Ohio action.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Yes. Also sporting a red Boss Snowplow hat and a wannabe Mao beard. Didn't want to blend in with the rest of the crowd by wearing camoflage. Lol

Yeah, my suspensions were correct. I should of said something. You would likely have not recognized me, beard is gone til next year.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wish you would have. Even with the beard, you would have blended in pretty well. Lots of impressive beards at the expo this year.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Speaking of the Amish but I don't remember seeing that many in years past! They were everywhere both Friday and Sunday.