Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2015 D&T Expo March 13-15

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I've decided to go tomorrow. Its supposed to rain all day and I'm not shed huntin in the rain and I don't have anything else going on. Who's going to be there?

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Bunch of Dink's...

Attachments

• IMG_20150313_141219261.jpg
    IMG_20150313_141219261.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 55

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Karissa and I stopped in and dropped off my deer and got to visit Sean Curran awhile! It was really nice catching up with you Sean! Hope to see you and other TOOzers on Sunday when we stop back by on our way home. Should be there after noon and before 2 sometime.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nice haul JD! Awesome haul IMO!!! The big one I. Front to the left has a neat pedical though!

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'll be there tomorrow morning, hope there's something worth seeing

Me Danno! I will be there to see you Uncle Dan!

The tides have changed. Soccer tourney is next weekend. Nearly midnight and I just finished paperwork. Decided I am going. Plan on meeting up with my cousin who is driving up from KY. Shoot me a text Dan. I will meet up with you brother. Same for you Chad. I will look for the 7'6" monster in the room. lol

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Me Danno! I will be there to see you Uncle Dan!

The tides have changed. Soccer tourney is next weekend. Nearly midnight and I just finished paperwork. Decided I am going. Plan on meeting up with my cousin who is driving up from KY. Shoot me a text Dan. I will meet up with you brother. Same for you Chad. I will look for the 7'6" monster in the room. lol

Sweet! Finally get to meet you fuggers!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Try not to eat there, it's crazy expensive!

2- steak burgers
2- small fries
2- gatorades
---
$29

Hated buying small gatorades for $4 apiece but with bottled water at $3 figured WTH, let's live alittle! Lol

Last edited:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Wow, that's ridiculous. I'll sneak some fuggin jerky in my pocket before I pay those prices. I'd rather slam my dick in a door lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Try not to eat there, it's crazy expensive!

2- steak burgers
2- small fries
2- gatorades
---
$29

Hated buying small gatorades for $4 apiece but with bottled water at $3 figured WTH, let's live alittle! Lol

Jewish bastards. They won't even give you a cup to spit in. Even if you offer to pay for it! The only way you can get one is if you pay full price for a drink because they have to account for every cup. After that I didn't feel one ounce of shame spitting dip in the open trash cans they have everywhere. Even a Starbucks in an airport terminal will give you a cup and a lid for free or a quarter.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Jewish bastards. They won't even give you a cup to spit in. Even if you offer to pay for it! The only way you can get one is if you pay full price for a drink because they have to account for every cup. After that I didn't feel one ounce of shame spitting dip in the open trash cans they have everywhere. Even a Starbucks in an airport terminal will give you a cup and a lid for free or a quarter.
Couldn't get one at the Garth concert either. WTF?