Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who is your favoite femal country music performer?

Schu72

Streetsboro
For the Sara Evans fans...
[video=youtube;iQkiwAftkls]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQkiwAftkls&feature=relmfu[/video]

Big H

Medina
Someone needs to post a Martina McBride video so I can compare, just sayin, one of you computer geniuses

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Someone needs to post a Martina McBride video so I can compare, just sayin, one of you computer geniuses

Long hair or short hair lol.

Here ya go. A new one to boot.

[video=youtube;WxIt70j_SPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxIt70j_SPk[/video]

Last edited:

Gordo

Athens County
Jessica lee mayfield.

Met her and her dad back when i vended music festivals. Her music is a little on the dark side, but itll make your wife/girlfriends panties melt.

Based on my no knowledge of country music thats about all i got while i sit here drinking a cold one starting to get post happy!

I dont even know whats considered country music anymore.

Give me some ricky skaggs, del mccoury, larry keel, dave grisman, or anything along those lines and ill like it.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
She can't sing worth a crap outside the studio, and i have more country in one hair on my left ball sack than she does in her entire body.

Great quote. Should be your new signature line Joe.

So you are so country you have a scrotum for each testicle? Left ball sack and a right ball sack? Please don't answer that and please please please don't post a picture. :smiley_crocodile:

If your daddy owned Swift Trucking you could be a country music star too! She has average talent at best with above average financial backing. Seems like it paid off for her. I doubt she needs her daddy's backing anymore. lol

Alison Krauss is pure musical talent. Martina McBride has some serious lungs on her. THere are a bunch out there, but I am really not a huge fan of female country acts. I like to look at them, but the new acts just don't have the raw talent the old country music acts had. Same goes for men or women singers. I mean, Rascal Flatts? It is a 40+yr old boy band thrown together singing country-ish songs. Sure, they are good singers, but I hardly call them country.

Huckleberry Finn

If your daddy owned Swift Trucking you could be a country music star too! She has average talent at best with above average financial backing. Seems like it paid off for her. I doubt she needs her daddy's backing anymore. lol

Ha! That's not true. Urban myth.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ha! That's not true. Urban myth.

Want to put some money on it? That is her Dad. Pretty reliable Nashville sources say it is so. Ask Joe. He has met one of the three brothers I am referring to. Joe even pissed on the door of his Escalade in a parking lot in Nashville when we were getting the tour of the town in June. Did so in such a way my buddy's wife couldn't shut her door while he was standing there. I think she reached over and shook it for him when he was done. Taylor may have disclaimed him as her Daddy in public, but the Nashville insiders know. rotflmao

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I am with Huck on this one Phil...different family...

Swift Transport got its name through the purchase of assests from another company...

Huckleberry Finn

Want to put some money on it? That is her Dad. Pretty reliable Nashville sources say it is so. Ask Joe. He has met one of the three brothers I am referring to. Joe even pissed on the door of his Escalade in a parking lot in Nashville when we were getting the tour of the town in June. Did so in such a way my buddy's wife couldn't shut her door while he was standing there. I think she reached over and shook it for him when he was done. Taylor may have disclaimed him as her Daddy in public, but the Nashville insiders know.

Yea Phil, I'll bet you a swift kick in the ass...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Did you hear Jennifer Nettles do Red Dirt Road on the Brooks n Dunn farewell show? It was really good.
No I haven't Mike, but that girl can flat out SING! She sings with passion and heart like no other IMO! Not a hot babe but very good looking and very do-able!lol I know Tanya and Lorie are getting up there in age but I imagine they know their way around the bedroom...if you know what I mean!lol I like Mirandas attitude,voice and her love to hunt, but her taste/choice in men leaves me wondering. Just not a big Blake Shelton fan. lol