Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who is your favoite femal country music performer?

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Sorry But I have to pick my daughter. She plays violin, gutair, and piano. She writes her own songs, going to college for communication for two years and then to Nashville to seek her dream of being a country star. She has balls, tried out for American Idol which was a total joke. Here a a few pictures and then I will post some of her Youtube videos. Love you Vanessa.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I had seats in the second row from the stage in Athens about 3 years ago for Miranda and I will say that girl has definitely got the right stuff, but I think she is gonna be like Trisha Yearwood and battle the weight gain.. PINK is prolly my favorite right now and check her out in this video...............

[video=youtube;5m8LgiYpfDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m8LgiYpfDI[/video]

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
My daughter had to correct me, here is what she is going to college for:

Audio Engineering Technology and Production Major, plan on graduating from Lake Erie College and not sure of where I'm doing Grad Studies but thinking in Tennessee, California, or possibly Italy."

Big H

Medina
No one has mentioned Martina McBride or Sara Evans, couple of my favorites. Also like Miranda Lambert.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I don't listen to any country unless it's Billy Currington. He's the real M'Fing deal lmao
For real though, gotta go with Miranda Lambert. Just because she hunts for one. Can't stand Carrie or Taylor. Pop singers just cashing in on all the kiddies who think they're country. They couldn't carry Allison Kraus' mic

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
aholdren, That pink song sounded pretty close to the original from 4 non blonds. Loved that song back in the day. Too bad they never made their second album together.

If I had to choose a country singer chick based on vocals. Ya gotta go with Loretta Lynn or Patsy Cline.

Looks and singing talent. Miranda

[video=youtube;rB7ONnfIjaI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB7ONnfIjaI[/video]