Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The View: TOO Style...

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
My view when I got home tonight
uploadfromtaptalk1410912311477.jpg

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
It sure is, but can also be a catch 22. You go killing deer from your porch you may no longer have that kinda view if you know what I mean

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Late season is when you kill deer from your yard. Fatten them up on some sweet feed for a couple weeks prior to muzzy season, shoot and let them hang. That's the preferred freezer filling method here! lmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Sure can. But it won't fit on my platform. I may purchase one of those for the farm for a regular ground blind application. My platform was built for the Primos version of the Double Bull and I had to modify the railing just to get a Big Mike on there. The Grounder 350 would sit completely over top the railing and floor.

I should probably pay more attention to the blind I have! Ordered the Big Mike and it turns out I had a Grounder 350 on the platform. So now I have a Big Mike for the farm and a 350 coming in the mail on Tuesday. Could have sworn I backed off the 350 cause it wouldn't fit, but that's what was there! It is completely trashed. I will take this one down after the season is over to preserve it. The Big Mike is going down in the big bottom at the farm mainly for gun season, but it will be a nice spot to bow hunt in bad weather too.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
This is a panoramic view from my muddy oak flat stand. It's an oak flat with tree tops all over, and 2 trail intersections within shooting once, and a logging road. I'm pretty pleased with the spot!

uploadfromtaptalk1411818342050.jpg