Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The View: TOO Style...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia

Just bought a new blind for this spot today! Barronett Big Mike in Bloodtrail Blades Camo. I had a Big Mike on here for the past 3 seasons, but the weather was hard on it. I also came across a 12' section of steel ladder that was once on a 100 barrel oil tank to replace my steps on this bad boy. Definitely behind schedule getting it ready, but she'll be ready for prime time!

917LVvP3HmL._SX466_.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
You can find the Grounder 350 for $150 which is bigger than the big mike. I have the grounder 350. Love it. Huge inside.
http://www.fleetfarm.com/search/?q=Barronett+blinds'&searchSubmit.x=0&searchSubmit.y=0

Sure can. But it won't fit on my platform. I may purchase one of those for the farm for a regular ground blind application. My platform was built for the Primos version of the Double Bull and I had to modify the railing just to get a Big Mike on there. The Grounder 350 would sit completely over top the railing and floor.

Looks nice man. Huck will like it TOO so he won't have to carry the drill and screws down to reattach steps to get into it lmao.

:smiley_blackeye:

lmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Ha! For the record, the drill battery didn't have a charge so I had to stretch my frame to get into that thing...for a whole 15 minute hunt! Still one of the coolest mornings ever...I don't think you even made it to McDonald's.
Nope!

Just wait to cuss the guide until after the hunt! I've put you on more deer than anyone. You got the magic touch back there!

Huckleberry Finn

Nope!

Just wait to cuss the guide until after the hunt! I've put you on more deer than anyone. You got the magic touch back there!

That is no lie, I think the night before I saw 9 or something back there. A hunt with you every year always inflates my numbers, but that's the only one I've killed and I think shot at!