Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team MacDaddy

Thanks y’all very cool looking deer ! That’s a beast! I have been busy with work and finishing deer skulls.
7D962FC6-D9C9-404A-9085-4610B1A77E0D.jpeg

Reactions: OhioWhiteTails

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
I'll be heading out again to the same stand I sat on Thursday evening. That night I saw 6 small bucks, 3 does, and 4 yearlings. All pretty much within 20 yards. I have 2 archery doe tags, and with the day off tomorrow, they are in trouble tonight! Which probable means I won't see jack squat.

nis1

I’m holding off early this week. Temps dropping Thursday/Friday will have them on their feet, I’ll hit it hard then [emoji1303]

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
I assume most of my teammates saw the buck I shot last Wednesday in the other thread. I forgot to take the measurement pics prior to dropping him off at the taxi today so will have to wait to enter him in the score thread. Total points will be 21 though as he has 11 score-able (10 point with a 1 inch kicker off his base) with his longest tine being 9 7/8. I should have him back before season ends as I am just doing an antler mount with him. And since we can get both a gun and bow any-sex tag out here, hopefully I'll have a higher scoring one for us anyhow.

And a question for the folks on the other teams - Who is your daddy??? Team MACDADDY!!

IMG_9372.JPG

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Anyone from our team been out lately? I should be heading out to Ohio this coming Saturday, October 27th. Plan on baiting stands on Sunday, swapping sd cards, placing another cellular camera and replenishing the mineral site and be hunting by Monday.

bonecollecter

Tuscarawas Co
I wish I was able to get out. I've yet been able to hunt this year. Still recovering from back surgery but hopefully will be able to get out next weekend. This weather has me ready to get out there that's for sure.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

nis1

Been a busy couple weeks guys. We participate in the summit metro parks hunts every year and I took 4 does on the park property since Oct 8, and I filled my buck tag sunday night. I’ll post a write up here soon when I have the chance.
IMG_4647.jpg