Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 15 - Team Triple Nickle

fishwendel2

I will be in the stands Sat, Sun and Mon mornings. OSU game Sat night. Counted 17 deer this morning (7am) in one of the fields so looks like that's the land I will be on. Beans are coming off here in Franklin county so hopefully Logan county is not far behind!

steveOh

Dayton Area
Wow, I don't think that I saw 17 deer all last season! Not going to get out this weekend, hopefully sometime next week.

Good luck to all this weekend...
Steve

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Good luck too all my team mates..... Here's hoping everyone going out shoots a goodin.... Be safe and shot straight.....

fishwendel2

Lots of deer in the last hour open night but unfortunately a farmer mowing at 6:30 and horses running around spooked all 14 deer we saw directly away from me right to my son's stand. Nice doe with his new Diamond bow! We are on the board Team 15 deer1.JPG!!

fishwendel2

Seeing deer. Saturday 5 does just outta range in the woods/rain on Sat morning. Saw 8 Sat night right at dark in the field just too far away(150 yds). All came out of the same area i am hitting tonight so hopefully some success. This weekend they will def be in range ;)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Waiting for the end of October and then the month of November too hit it hard during the rut..... This is the first year changing it up like this and it's killing me staying out of the woods.... Hopefully it pays off.....

This is a first for me lol.....

fishwendel2

Was out Mon and Wed nights. Warm weather stinks! Last night it cooled off nicely but only two does and they were too far away. Monday night - more deer 6 but of course I picked the wrong stand to be in. Will be out Saturday with my ml so hopefully that will be the ticket!