Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 10

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Team Buck Busters

Team Backstrap Boys

Team Non-Typical

Team Lung Busters

Team Bruisers

Team Pope &Young

Team Big 10

Team The Shafts

Team Size Matters

Team Wachem & Stackem

Team Rut n Rub

Team Wall Hangers

Team Antler Addicts

Team Arrow Slingers

Team Braggin Bucks

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Triple H is fine with me, although SHH might be more appropriate, at least on my end (slick head hunter).

Anyone hunting this weekend?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Triple H is fine with me, although SHH might be more appropriate, at least on my end (slick head hunter).

Anyone hunting this weekend?

I'll be out both morning and evening both days this weekend and with the results or lack of them I'll regroup the remainder of the week.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I've been scouting from the truck almost every night and have a good pattern on 20+ doe/fawn with 4 bucks 1 being very good (by my standards lol) but they're all over the place and not moving from the same location more than twice in a weeks time....they're hitting the same spot in an alfalfa field just coming from all different directions..... But the Savin grace is a finger splitting two fields that is the only cover for 300 yards.... I've yet too step foot near the finger, just glassing from the cab of the truck.... My plan is too sneak in Saturday early afternoon and settle in and wait them out.....

Last edited:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
This guy has been teasing me this last week, showing up pretty regularly during the day. I just don't know that he's what I'm looking for. If he had the mass, I would be all over it!

uploadfromtaptalk1443190339404.jpguploadfromtaptalk1443190353497.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks Brian and Dave.... Too the rest of my teammates, here's hoping success in your upcoming season..... Be safe and shoot straight.....