Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds 2021: Week of October 11-17, 2021

Isaacorps

Columbus
True story...

First, I appreciate the info Issac, thanks!

But,,,

to be very honest with you, I scratched Menards off my list as far as a supply stores goes last year, and ever doing business with them ever again. That decision came about when I tried to walk into their place last summer and not one, but two of their employees basically jumped me, nearly grabbing me immediately and made a huge ruckus scene about me not wearing a mask in front of many others that were shopping, going in and out of the store. It was hotter than hell out that day and there was absolutely no way I was going to wear a stupid mask. They truly pissed me off, so, I stopped doing business with them right then and there, and never went back. I walked out while sharing some of my thoughts quite loudly.

Most all the other supply stores in town at the same time did not require any masks, but apparently, Menards keep pushing the fear propaganda crap full steam ahead, so, they completely rubbed me totally the wrong way, nearly quite literally almost, and I just said, screw'em. They'll never see another dollar out of me ever again.

That's too bad because that supply store is the second closets one to me, but I am more than okay today driving the extra miles so I don't have be harassed or put up with that kind of BS ever again.

That was right here in Chillicothe, and quite frankly, I've been very deliberate in my business choosing and/or sensitive ever since then of who is pushing the CV mask wearing BS, and I choose wisely where to spend my money nowadays, and it's generally with those businesses that fully support freedom of choice.

However, there doesn't seem to be any healthcare provider in the area, as of yet anyways, such as my eye doctor quite recently, that allows you to enter their place of business without a freaking mask. That is a tough one for me because I do like my eye doctor, so, I did make the exception in that case about three weeks ago. It still sucks thoroughly though, IMO.

I am much happier in making those kinds of choices in my life today, where I wish to spend my money. Hopefully that train of thought will catch on with many, many others.

I hope you understand and again, I do truly appreciate your sharing, thanks!
Christ almighty, man. A simple acknowledgment of the recommendation would’ve sufficed. Good to know via dissertation, though, where you prefer to shop and why. Good luck with the chair hunt

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Christ almighty, man. A simple acknowledgment of the recommendation would’ve sufficed. Good to know via dissertation, though, where you prefer to shop and why. Good luck with the chair hunt

download (8).gif

Kinda tough on me lately I reckon. Anyways, chair hunt is all over thanks to "j". I imagine that doesn't impress nor matter to you though. Again, thanks for shared insight!

Take it easy Issac!

Reactions: Isaacorps

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Well, it's back to the ole-drawing board I suppose @"J" . Just received an email from them. I guess I'll be scramblin for another brand, which kinda sucks because I really liked the side table feature better than another I've seen yet. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know, thanks!

unnamed.jpg

The item(s) below are out of stock and unfortunately we had to cancel the order. At this time we are unable to estimate when this item will be available for purchase. Please note that you were never charged for the item. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will continue to work diligently with our suppliers to restock the item(s) as soon as possible. Please check our website for product updates and availability. Our representatives do not have any additional detail about product arrival dates and are unable to re-order items that have already been canceled. We hope you will keep us in mind for all you future outdoor needs!​

Unfortunately, this item is not available. You were not charged for this item as it did not ship. We apologize for any inconvenience.​

Cabelas Big Outdoorsman Lounger Chair
SKU: ‌1930375‌
Quantity
Price
$89.97​
$89.97

Order Total Summary

Product Subtotal​
$0.00​

Shipping​
FREE​

Tax​
$0.00​

Total
$0.00

VISA Ending in XXXX​
-$85.77​

whitetailjunky3

Well guys myself and bowkills was going to try to make the trip down this fall one day but baby doctor just moved due date up to oct 11 so don’t think I’m going to be able to make it wife might be kinda upset with me lol bowkills is fine if anyone was wondering still working on the house we are definitely making a too event in 22

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Well guys myself and bowkills was going to try to make the trip down this fall one day but baby doctor just moved due date up to oct 11 so don’t think I’m going to be able to make it wife might be kinda upset with me lol bowkills is fine if anyone was wondering still working on the house we are definitely making a too event in 22
So, does that mean you'll have to stay home for the birthdays as well ? ..lol