Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My Dad

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Do you know anyone with a UTV? You guys could have someone drop you off and pick you up at your spot.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good stuff Ryan. Not the situation. The fact you got the conversation rolling. Future talks would become a little easier I would think. It takes more courage to initiate a conversation like this with your father than just about anything else I can think of.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I just seen this post at this late date.
I would have advised you to talk to your dad but I see you already did. Good for both of you.
I lost my dad 40 yrs. ago and never had that talk and it still bothers me.
Hang in there and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sounds like you guys had a good talk! Thank goodness for your nephews too for lending a hand when you and especially your dad need it. Definitely get him out if you can, may mean the world to him and make sure you take a few pics for yourself too. Will keep praying and hoping things change for him for the better.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
So sorry to finally see this thread and to hear what you and he are going through Ryan! Glad to hear you had your talk with this special man! Hang tough and spend as much time with him as you can is all I can say at this point. I would suggest asking God for helping you both through this very difficult time and to ease his pain and give you comfort. Ron and I and many others here know what you're going through. Thoughts and prayers to you and your father!