Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Look Out Hims Country.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Where's Nate with his unreal gif? :)
Ask and thou shalt receive...
209389.gif

Floki

They had to be more fugged up than Gary Colman’s love life... If not there more fugged up than Gary Colman’s love life..

Floki

Wouldn't it be funny to find out they called the cops at 2 hours in, but the cops just played Marco Polo in the woods with them for 5 hours. 😂😂😂

If only I were a cop.... Tell ya what super troopers wouldn’t have shit on me. I did that whole spill one morning out on the side(well 250 feet off the road) of a road leaving the ugly mugg.. That’s a story I should tell one day... Had my best friend wanting to kick my ass...

Maybe the story starts..... It’s 630 am I woke up with a headache from down under. I open up me eyes and I see nothing I recognize.. A memory brings me back to going 30 mph in reverse with my buddy fresh back from Iraq driving.

We had left a place called the ugly mug! 🍺🤷‍♂🇺🇸... For those that know. And for those that don’t.. It was a hole in the wall bar by all meanings.. Out in the middle of ya could fuck a goat and have a conversation....

Yet this bar had strippers.... Not your average strippers not your retired strippers. Ya see this bar had a walk in policy... Any female ,male anyone could get on top this bar...

Your tips were your tips... I grew to like this this place. Not that it was nice ... Ohhh fugg no ... Smelled like piss absolute hole in the wall... Yet if it was after nine, when ya pulled in their was an apartment behind the bar. That had a light that would blink on and off... Going in to the bar ya saw one flash. Coming out it was like a strobe light....What happened at the apartment well...

Another time.. Any you fuckers ever been to the Ugly mug,when it was open?

Reactions: giles and Tipmoose

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Who the hell said he stayed on his 30 acres?

I read the article. The "country singer" said he did. Said it had a bunch of cliffs and high walls. Couldn't find his way back. Kept turning towards these cliffs and had to turn around. You are correct though. He very well could have been on multiple properties.

Reactions: Iowa_Buckeye