Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

Isaacorps

Columbus
Ended up seeing 4 this morning. Got busted bigger than shit when one popped up over the ridge from me and I was digging around in my pocket. D’oh! [emoji21]

Buckmaster

Portage
8" of snow on the ground here in Portage Co. Lots of squirrels came out at 9. One single shot at 8 from a couple miles away. That was it this morning.

Back out around 4pm.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I spent the day still hunting. Walked up on a 4 point, two doe, then three more doe. Never got busted so that’s a victory I guess. Got some shit to do with the wife so I’m done for the day. Back at tomorrow morning.

Jason Short

Wayne County
Had six hunters come through this morning if that counts. Spent the afternoon still hunting/scouting a thick cattail marsh and found nothing but a shit ton of coyote tracks in the snow. Not sure why I even bother hunting around here after gun season

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Had six hunters come through this morning if that counts. Spent the afternoon still hunting/scouting a thick cattail marsh and found nothing but a shit ton of coyote tracks in the snow. Not sure why I even bother hunting around here after gun season
Start trapping yotes