Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

A bit warm, but I got off work early and had to scratch the itch so I hit a farm looking for some meat. Last year hunting this place, they are selling it😟

rsmith

Sucks to hear they are selling the place. Hopefully you can use a tag tonight. Just got done raining here finally and has been raining since 11 so hopefully the deer will be up and moving now.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Sucks to hear they are selling the place. Hopefully you can use a tag tonight. Just got done raining here finally and has been raining since 11 so hopefully the deer will be up and moving now.
I'm hoping I can fill one tonight, or at least kill one here before it gets sold. Good luck to you!

rsmith

Well didn’t see anything tonight. I honestly wasn’t expecting to see a thing though just with how the weather was but it was nice to finally get out for the first time and just enjoy having a couple hours of down time to myself to just relax and think. Forgot how much I missed that.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Corns being picked around the spot were hunting g tonight. I expect to see quite a few since it's the only woods around surrounded by corn that's coming off on all sides. My buddy is back from Tennessee again and has an itchy finger for a good 9 point that's been around the last 3 evenings

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Going to have to give it a try tonight. It's not as cool as I would like but it's cooler than it has been and overcast.

Good Luck To Anyone Going Out!