Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

IKS....PA Style...

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Lol, small world. My first big $ win was at Cherry Grove on pull tickets, wasn't old enough to claim so my aunt did for me. Getting to 21 to enjoy free beer all night seemed to take forever!

Logging Rd. 251 is our families home base for getting back in. 45min hike in at 4am, 4hr+ drag back out......God I miss that place. Thanks for sharing your hunt and it's awesome for you to know that you harvested a trophy for that area. Congrats again!

Awesome that you were able to get it done. I was actually up in the ANF for bear a day or two this year and saw the biggest 8 point I have ever seen in the woods along the Warren side of the reservoir. I watched him for almost 30 minutes in just amazement unfortunately wrong season. I know of (2) or (3) big ones drug out of there the first day. With the decline in hunter's and anter restrictions that place is only setup to get better and better as the years go by. I plan to own a camp in the next decade up near Bradford.

Anywhot congrats again and maybe I can catch up with someday while your up there.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Exactly! Our squirrel hunting adventure was at Hearts Content Recreation Area. Lol We used to go to the gun drawing at Cherry Grove Volunteer FD but decided not to this year. Deer are getting better and better. Our ridge is super thick. Had a cam.out one day and it picked up a monster. Can't wait to get there next year!

My MIL helps run the raffle as her search and rescue dog team is partnered with Cherry Grove. Alphamax on here has won 2 guns from the raffles.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Wearing the old camp hat this weekend for some doe luck. This post has had me smiling and remenicing the last few days...awesome man!

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181130204044229_COVER.jpg