Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fletch's 2023 Black Bear Season....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Just had a bear on the cell camera I hung yesterday...

1696935441140.jpg
t

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
With all of the work you put in combined with this being a great opportunity for those two….I really hope both connect with good ones. Just being out there hunting huge bears is worth it but it would be icing on the cake for both to tag out. It would also be talked about around every TOO gathering campfire for years to come. Thanks for doing this for them Rich. People like you is what makes this site such a great place to hang out.

Fletch

Supporting Member
With all of the work you put in combined with this being a great opportunity for those two….I really hope both connect with good ones. Just being out there hunting huge bears is worth it but it would be icing on the cake for both to tag out. It would also be talked about around every TOO gathering campfire for years to come. Thanks for doing this for them Rich. People like you is what makes this site such a great place to hang out.
George I'm actually having a blast... I'll share a campfire and hunt with Jon and Dan every day of the week... Both great guys.... Did you say: Icing on the cake??? Strange but Jon has service today and said the bait sites were wiped out last night... So...... I'm home baking cakes for them to take in tomorrow... Tomorrow I'm cooking them dinner, so after hunting they can come straight to my house for dinner.... Even if they don't get a bear they are both having a great time... They are welcome to come back anytime....

PXL_20231010_182631262.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
That does definitively answer an age old question, though. :D
Sure does... Jamie with thought of you the other day... We found a big sheepshead growing next to a tree... You probably know them by their correct name... But that's what my Dad,uncles etc used to call them...