Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Clinton county giant?

Creamer

Athens

Very much the same. From what I have been seeing online, the Alexander guy claims to have killed the giant Ohio deer several miles away. In this day and age, you just can't be that stupid. Too many trail cams are in the woods and deer that are locally famous are going to get recognized. Dumb. So very, very dumb.

Bigcountry40

Last few days I’ve finally listened to the podcasts, I listen to follow up podcast about investigation first and now currently listening to the interview. I hate making assumptions or judging people and but I will say this boy and his family’s lives are all over the place. There is nothing stable or structured about anything this young man is involved in

Bigcountry40

Listening to his life story leading up to the hunt was like being behind a guy at the DMV who has $5,000 in fines from a series of bad decisions and tries to explain them away with excuses to the window lady. Like this story is so fascinating from so many different perspectives, this needs to be studied by a psychologist after it’s all over

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Listening to his life story leading up to the hunt was like being behind a guy at the DMV who has $5,000 in fines from a series of bad decisions and tries to explain them away with excuses to the window lady. Like this story is so fascinating from so many different perspectives, this needs to be studied by a psychologist after it’s all over
You could do your thesis on it 😂

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Donnie Baker the Bob and Tom funny guy died, this dude on the Bwar grease podcast is a different Donnie Baker
Finished the first episode, working on the second. Interesting so far. Makes a person think that it can happen to even the most honest guys…. Given some of the circumstances.

Bigcountry40

Finished the first episode, working on the second. Interesting so far. Makes a person think that it can happen to even the most honest guys…. Given some of the circumstances.
I’m about half through the second, it’s an interesting listen and I agree