Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2020 sheds

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
What a beautiful day to be outdoors today,Got a nice 3 hour walk in and found 5 more sheds.
Saw several deer in the fields when i pulled into the farm.

Attachments

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Went to a different farm today in the rain for 2 hours.
Another great day, found 5 more and my first set of the year about 5 yards from each other. Found a couple old ones also.
Plus the old car junk...plate was 1963

Attachments

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio
Again. . .feeling inadequate in the shed hunting department. I ventured out in the rain today for an hour or so. Again found one in the field behind land owners barn. I need to quit wandering all over and just check that field. 🤣

Attachments

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio
Found a match to one I found early. It has seen some neglect, chewing, flooding. Better than coming home empty. Found one partial as well. Not sure if it counts or not.

Attachments

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Found the other side of one i found on March 21st.
It was 150 yds from where i found the other side,it wasn't there a week ago so must of just dropped the last few days and had no chew marks,should be a real nice one this coming season.
The one pic is of my shed pile from this season,24 so far, probably only get out a couple more times.
I did see 5 bucks still holding the past week 3 with both sides.

Attachments

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
BH
That is a great 8!
Looks like you had a great season
Are you hunting turkeys with the black widow again this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That is the plan,when i hunt my cousins farm i will take the Widow.
Will do some running and gunning when i hunt with Cole in Vinton county. Should be fun.

Iowa_Buckeye

Linn County Iowa
Well it took 3 days but one of the beaver sets finally hit. This one was set on a crossover, the one Shea was pointing at in the post above. Big female. Also found a decent year old shed. No chews!! We think it is from the buck I got video of breeding the doe. I’ll compare it to this years shed the next time I am at my buddy’s house. Should be this Friday as he is taking Shea and I to his turkey hunting Mecca spot for youth season. This place is just stupid loaded with birds.

EE3C97B1-C90E-437C-9CB4-1BAD1E95DB64.jpeg
F2CA261C-B3B2-4D5F-870A-1C2607524DF1.jpeg
B215F2A9-D9F7-4CE0-B8A3-352127C5EF9A.jpeg