Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
My sister, BIl and her three kids were here Friday night, Saturday and Sunday morning for Christmas. She is triple vaxed and woke up feeling like crap then tested positive for covid this morning. The interresting thing is on the way down to our house Friday she got a notice that two kids at her daughter's preschool had tested positive. No idea if they were in the same class as my niece. They stopped and had a rapid test done at CVS on her daughter which came back negative.

Reactions: Big_Holla

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dang Joe, hope her and her family get over it quickly and y’all didn’t get infected. Isn’t it like a max of 4 days you have to show symptoms if you were in close contact with someone?

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
When I had it a year and a half ago, I’m pretty sure I got it from my friends wife. She is a nurse and I had lunch over their house after fishing in the morning. That following Monday she felt like crap and tested positive. I first showed symptoms the following Wednesday…ten days after exposure.

Reactions: Big_Holla

Floki

Science at its best.. 😡😡😡 When people are getting arrested in New York for trying to eat at a restaurant for not having their vac papers…. SMFH …..
Then ya read this.. Even if ya don’t read it. Let’s go Brandon! My opinion Covid is nothing more than a power grab a test drive for sheep… Anyhow Here’s an article take a read.
New rules even if you have covid if you have been vaccinated you no longer have to quarantine.. 🤮🤮😡

Floki

I read that a while back. Just wonder how many camps will make fellas do a nose swab on their deer before brining it back to camp.😂😂

Also wondering if Brandon will mandate the deer to quarantine? Maybe get some game wardens to enforce it on the tax payers dime?🤷🏼‍♂️😂

Be careful out their folks!!!!!!👀

Reactions: Chancegriffis
1640785247736.png

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Today is day 4 post exposure to my sister who was here Friday night through Sunday morning and tested positive monday morning. The past two days I've felt mildly sore with some body aches, I've also noticed I get tired quicker, not debilitating just a general lazy feeling. Scratchy throat that feels dry, and that scratchy feeling in my sinuses in the back above above my throat area. So far its mild cold like symptoms. I woke up today feeling worse than yesterday but after I got up and moving I feel better than yesterday. My sick philosophy has always been you can't feel sick if you're keeping busy, it's when you go sit on that couch or lay in the bed that sickness grabs you and you feel like crap. I'll be going to get a test here soon just to know if it's what I have. My wife has about the same symptoms only milder than I.

My triple vaccinated sister who is 31 on the other hand has been in bed for two days completely wiped out with body aches, fever, exhaustion and a hacking coughing. She said she feels like she has a little more energy today though. Her 02 levels remain normal she feels like a bad case of the flu.