Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Just spoke with mom and dad. They are not certain where they picked up the virus. They said there were people at church that were not wearing masks. Everyone was spaced out, seating was spread out appropriately. There had been one man they know from church that had been diagnosed a couple weeks previously but he had not been back to church. Mom and dad were the first from the congregation to get sick, others followed soon afterward. In short, they are not certain where they got it.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
B4E3403C-37D6-47D3-B5AF-5BFA6392B8B2.jpeg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Just spoke with mom and dad. They are not certain where they picked up the virus. They said there were people at church that were not wearing masks. Everyone was spaced out, seating was spread out appropriately. There had been one man they know from church that had been diagnosed a couple weeks previously but he had not been back to church. Mom and dad were the first from the congregation to get sick, others followed soon afterward. In short, they are not certain where they got it.

I wonder if they picked it up somewhere else but were asymptomatic but contagious at church. It's had to say though because people show symptoms at different times too. The numbers have fluctuated from 2-14 days in cases where they could prove contact through tracing. They could have got it at church at the same time but been the first to show symptoms.

Reactions: Big_Holla

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Kaydence was around a kid that tested positive on Tuesday. 3 months ago, we'd have been freaking out, but we're over the hype and are just looking for the usual symptoms of the flu. Tracie and I are both in the boat of "let's just get it already". I was supposed to have a meeting with someone on Thursday last week and she cancelled due to not feeling well. She tested positive. Lost her sense of taste for a few days and felt "blah", but is now back to normal.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Kaydence was around a kid that tested positive on Tuesday. 3 months ago, we'd have been freaking out, but we're over the hype and are just looking for the usual symptoms of the flu. Tracie and I are both in the boat of "let's just get it already". I was supposed to have a meeting with someone on Thursday last week and she cancelled due to not feeling well. She tested positive. Lost her sense of taste for a few days and felt "blah", but is now back to normal.
More and more cases showing up at Whirlpool. Im nervous, I'll admit it. I dont wanna get it, but I think I'll be ok

Reactions: Blan37