Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Gotta work the 2nd job tonight....but I get to Turkey Hunt in the a.m....good stuff

100 days till I can quit the 2nd job....Can't wait. One less kid in Day Care WO HOO!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Going to see Larry the Cable Guy, Foxworthy, and Bill Engvall tonight in Pittsburgh at the arena. Oughta be a funny one.

I am jealous! Have fun Mike!

I am off to give a pretty big landscape estimate. This is good. Bad part is the apartment complex is notorious for shopping everybody and going with the cheapest bid. Made the news a few years ago for not paying their bills. Still being professional and giving the bid. Payment terms will be very clear. Wish me luck.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Post number 1000 is good...

Met curran today and spent the afternoon hanging out with him, his kids, my wife and son. Always good meeting TOO members!

Huckleberry Finn

Making my first turkey expedition in the morning, and with a fellow TOO'er. That ought to be good.

Is now a good time to tell you that I'm not a morning person, much less on 4 hours of sleep?!?!

TOO Turkey hunts in TOO days with TOO different TOO members. Like I said earlier, I get around!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
If you haven't heard of Keenan Cahill, you need to watch this video. He has a rare genetic disease that keep parts of his body from growing at the same rate as the rest of his body. You know a kid like this has had a tough time in life with just his medical condition, let alone dealing with the cruelty of kids his age and the haters he has encountered following his new found fame. He started making lip syncing videos and putting them on YouTube and it wasn't long before a few of them went viral. I watched an interview with him and you could tell how happy it made him to be doing these videos and entertaining people. While it's not exactly something for everyone, it puts a smile on my face knowing how much fun this kid had doing this video. Hats off to Brian Wilson and Cody Ross of the Giants for helping this kid get away from his problems for a little while and enjoy the hell out of life in the process...

http://www.youtube.com/user/BeenerKeeKee19952#p/u/1/iwYZ3LHHERI
I never heard of him till now! I watched a half dozen of his vids and really enjoyed watching this young boy step outside himself and have fun! Definitely put a smile on my face. Thanks Jess!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Had a productive day. Made some money, spent some time with the family, and watched my 9 yr old do the second reading at the service tonight. It was a long reading, her first ever, and plenty of tongue twisters. She absolutely NAILED IT! We are very proud of her. Many adults could not get up in front of the congregation and deliver the reading she did tonight. I am very blessed with the kids and family I have.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thats awesome Phil! Alot TOO be proud of!!! May ALL of OUR TOO members have a safe and Happy Easter! God bless you all!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Saturday got to celebrate my dad's 50th birthday with great friends and family and sit around the campfire that night with the old man, my younger brother, and wife and mom, had a few cold ones and soaked up some family time!

Sunday, more family time at Easter dinner at my grandmas, then movie night with my brother and wife. It's nice to take a break from the hustle and bustle of life and just kick back and relax with family.

This weekend was TOO good!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Spent time with family & friends over the weekend. That's always good.

Got to meet huntn2 & his family on Friday. Thanks again for coming out and hangin' for a while. I look forward to doing it again sometime!

My Mother in Law has shown some signs of improvement, and even moved her left foot, which is a first since having her stroke. She's been in the hospital for 3 weeks now, has had everything stacked against her, and just keeps on fighting. She's one tough cookie... and that's definitely a good thing.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Spent time with family & friends over the weekend. That's always good.

Got to meet huntn2 & his family on Friday. Thanks again for coming out and hangin' for a while. I look forward to doing it again sometime!

My Mother in Law has shown some signs of improvement, and even moved her left foot, which is a first since having her stroke. She's been in the hospital for 3 weeks now, has had everything stacked against her, and just keeps on fighting. She's one tough cookie... and that's definitely a good thing.

Good to hear Sean! I was praying for her last night and wondered what the lastest news was, guess you got word I was wondering! We'll keep praying for her!!!

Easter weekend is definitely a great weekend to be reminded of what is good in life. I spent Friday working around the house with Tracie, then we made dinner for my mom, dad, sister, her boyfriend and a buddy. Enjoyed some home grown steaks, corn, garlic smashed taters, and mom made my favorite dessert, spice cake with cream cheese icing! We had a few drinks afterwards, then slept in a little Saturday before putting our patio furniture together. Spent the afternoon at an Easter egg hunt for the kids of all Tracie's co-workers, then visited her grandparents before heading to BW's for some drinks with friends. Sunday was church, time with her other grandparents, then to the farm to check cams and roost turkeys. I'd take a 3-day weekend like that any time!!!