Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Nothing wrong with that, I think all of us married fellas know exactly what you're talking about.

Well, looks like I'm gonna be a papa. We go Tuesday to verify the 5 positive tests over the past week, wow am I gonna have to grow up :)

Caught the first bass and crappie of the year on Tuesday in the parents pond....always a good feeling!

I missed this one... Congrats!!!

Diablo54

Outside

One of yesterdays yards. Things are going well. Its tough to make money when gas is 4:15

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Congrats to the weekend off Drake! I was thinking "you better enjoy those times now before you have kids" and I read 5cent's post.

Awesome news 5cent! I am happy for you. Another generation for you to pass the knowledge onto!

Thanks Phil, kids are in the plan later this year/early next year, so I'm soaking up the free time now!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well, looks like I'm gonna be a papa. We go Tuesday to verify the 5 positive tests over the past week, wow am I gonna have to grow up :)

Caught the first bass and crappie of the year on Tuesday in the parents pond....always a good feeling!

Congrats on the becoming a Pappa 5cent.... Two of the best things too ever happen to me in my lifetime..... Kids are the best and the hardest things you'll ever love in your life.... Holding them for the first time you'll feel a lot of emotions and enjoy them all.... They grow up oh so quick and all you'll have are those memories to look back on so soak it all in my brother.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

One of yesterdays yards. Things are going well. Its tough to make money when gas is 4:15

Looks good Diablo. Might have either a chunk out of your right blade or a slight bend in it. Either that or a touch of play in the spindle bearing. That is where your uneven or more distinct 'white' line is on the right side. Not picking on you, but thought it might be something to look for. Lines are nice and straight and no grass clippings left over. That is a plus given the moisture levels. Sure has been tough to keep up this spring,hasn't it?

Huckleberry Finn

Diablo you would put to shame the guys that cut the grass here...all of them, and there's like 15 with who knows how many years of cutting experience...they suck! Looks good man, there's something about you being young and running your own business, that's good stuff!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am glad you didn't take it as a slam by any means. It was not intended that way. Just something to look for. Looked good though.