Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good stuff Chad!

Wife and I got hitched 23 years ago today. It's been a great ride and I'm very blessed to have found an awesome wife,mother to our daughters and friend.

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
IMG_2547.jpg

And it starts... Operation build a box lol

The girls are getting a new dog house...
Base is done, 4'x4' and insulated...

Walls will get built next weekend... It'll be insulated, seems caulked, and insulated roof and walls as well... 16" entrance, leads to another opening to the living space... Last one lasted 12 years... This one will be longer... It'll probably outlive me lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Them girls are lucky to have you, J! Sounds like a little hotel in the makings.

For all they give me, it's the least I could do for them.... When they come out when it's below freezing and they're toasty warm, it's all worth it...

Wmiller07

For all they give me, it's the least I could do for them.... When they come out when it's below freezing and they're toasty warm, it's all worth it...

Do you train with your beagles during the off-season like us waterfowler or do you not have to? I don't know much about beagles.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Do you train with your beagles during the off-season like us waterfowler or do you not have to? I don't know much about beagles.

I run em about once a month if the temps are comfortable.... Usually an early morning run for an hour or so, they're pretty much spot on regardless of the amount of off season running... Ticks are a big problem this time of year and besides getting them overheated.... we'll let em out with the collars on to just run around the property but don't let them go far ....

Wmiller07

I run em about once a month if the temps are comfortable.... Usually an early morning run for an hour or so, they're pretty much spot on regardless of the amount of off season running... Ticks are a big problem this time of year and besides getting them overheated.... we'll let em out with the collars on to just run around the property but don't let them go far ....

Gotcha, definitely different than a waterfowl dog.