Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Good too hear he progress Red....

Chad, that apple tree looks familiar lol... You cooking up the gills?
No we tossed them back. We probably should take some out of there though, there's a ton of fish in the two ponds he has, including 5-6 pound bass.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
my buddys coming in from tennesse today gonna get alot of stuff done this weekend and we will just have to kick back and wait for season to open. (besides checking cams). its gonna be stupid hot so were gonna try to get started about 630 in the morning. we also just picked up a place that hasnt been hunted for 20 years im a little excited about that spot it should pay of big time if this year is like any other.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
my buddys coming in from tennesse today gonna get alot of stuff done this weekend and we will just have to kick back and wait for season to open. (besides checking cams). its gonna be stupid hot so were gonna try to get started about 630 in the morning. we also just picked up a place that hasnt been hunted for 20 years im a little excited about that spot it should pay of big time if this year is like any other.

How'd it go Josh? Get everything done you hope for?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
85198.jpeg85195.jpeg

Spent a couple hours this evening helping a buddy on a nuisance beaver job. We had to bust up a couple dams, this one was the biggest. I'll have about 2.5-3 hours in this job and will put a cool $100 in my pocket😎

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
View attachment 55531View attachment 55532

Spent a couple hours this evening helping a buddy on a nuisance beaver job. We had to bust up a couple dams, this one was the biggest. I'll have about 2.5-3 hours in this job and will put a cool $100 in my pocket[emoji41]
Seems like a good gig. Especially because you can go back in two weeks and the sumbitches will have rebuilt it. Seeing you guys in the water like that busting up a beaver dam makes me cringe. Try that back home in Mississippi and it's a guaranteed trip to the hospital with a moccasin bite. Dam beaver dams are infested with them. And I guarantee I mean within 10 minutes.