Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

Jamie

Ohio
not weird at all. I eat them that way, too. If you ever find yourself in Grandview Hts, near OSU campus, make a stop at The Oilery. they have aged balsamic vinegar there that is to die for. absolutely the finest I've ever tasted. it's the consistency of a thin syrup, not watery like the crap we can get at the grocery. awesome on avocado and in panzanella. pricey, but worth every penny.

Jamie

Ohio
well, if you are a connoisseur of balsamic vinegar, you owe it to yourself to get some of this. maybe you can get it online, I dunno. I got another bottle from my folks for xmas. :) they turned me onto it in the first place.

teej89

NE PA
I love steak and eggs. looks mighty fine, Jesse

lemon panko crumbed saugeye with browned butter, rosemary rice, and fresh avocado(with S&P and a healthy sprits of fresh lemon juice).

View attachment 28160

panko bread crumbs are where it's at! I never used to bread anything with them until a couple months ago. Can't believe what I was missing out on.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Y'all could cook fer me anytime! I made sweet and sour chicken Chinese last night which got tore up pretty good by me and my girls! Nothing fancy but it was good........:smiley_coolpeace:

Jamie

Ohio
squirrel pot pies. I'm gonna blow my own horn and claim that I have tweeked this recipe to perfection. damn glad I made two. :smiley_coolpeace:

IMG_0445.jpg

Jamie

Ohio
good point. I'll post the recipe on the cooking forum.

Nancy and I demolished one of these. I am a gluttonous bastard.:eek: super glad I made two now.
IMG_0446.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0445.jpg
    IMG_0445.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 93

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
They look amazing!

I made ribeyes (from our farm) topped with aged parmesan and shrimp, with a garlic butter drizzel. Mashed sweet taters with butter, cinnamon and maple syrup, and green beans. Very tasty!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Going on tonight about 11pm. Should be a good lunch tomorrow!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423350197909.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423350197909.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 91

Jamie

Ohio
damn that looks delicious, Beentown. I need to smoke something soon. food, I mean. :smiley_coolpeace:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Its 0° here so I'm grilling backstraps and tenderloins in the garage.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1424037218360.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1424037218360.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 93

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wife made a big ole pot of wedding soup and man after being outside a lot today it made the house smell all so good..... And tasted as great as it smelled.....