Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

From the cook book i used the ninja blender but a food processor would work.

3*jalapeño chili peppers, seeded if desired (get rid of the seeds), and roughly chopped1 cup*fresh cilantro leaves2*cloves garlic, roughly chopped1/2 cup*mayonnaise, best quality such as Hellmann's1/4 cup*sour cream1 tablespoon*fresh lime juice, from one lime1/2 teaspoon*salt1/8 teaspoon*freshly ground black pepper2 tablespoons*extra virgin olive oil

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
On the short list of last meals. Beef and noodles. Usually use deer, but I have some home grown, grass feed beef to use up. Half stick of butter melted in the pan, then sauté the beef for a couple minutes. Add 3-4 minced cloves of garlic, onion powder, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, splash of Worcestershire, teaspoon of Sriracha and 1/3 cup of Stubbs soy, garlic and red pepper marinade. Simmer for 10 minutes, then add a slurry of corn starch and water. Mix in eggs noddles and serve. Not for the faint of heart! Has plenty of kick, just the way I like it!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418692097143.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418692097143.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 93

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Last pack of blue gill from last ice fishing season with a nice steak,twice bake and cabbage peanut salad. Think i'll be sleeping before midnight lol!!!DSC07294.jpg

teej89

NE PA
I always seem to float to this thread around this time every day.... and then it makes the next hour miserable lol

Looks awesome guys!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Had a butt that needed cooked. Turned out to be the best pulled pork I have made.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421338916460.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421338916460.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 88

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
From the cook book i used the ninja blender but a food processor would work.

3*jalapeño chili peppers, seeded if desired (get rid of the seeds), and roughly chopped1 cup*fresh cilantro leaves2*cloves garlic, roughly chopped1/2 cup*mayonnaise, best quality such as Hellmann's1/4 cup*sour cream1 tablespoon*fresh lime juice, from one lime1/2 teaspoon*salt1/8 teaspoon*freshly ground black pepper2 tablespoons*extra virgin olive oil

Made this on Sunday. Was a little let down. Tastes better on paper than in real life! lmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I know man! I guess maybe I had a taste in mind and it didn't come close to that. Not sure. Even the wife agreed. She thought it had cucumber in it. Or dill. I may make it again and leave the seeds in to make it burn my ass and see how that works.