Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ticks!

Blan37

SW Ohio
There's nothing on the bottle, but the seller says you should probably use it within about 5 years.

I don't think it will last me that long, though. I'll be using it for treating around the house in addition to treating tents & clothing. It's good on termites, roaches, ants and a bunch of other critters. Even has instructions for treating chicken coops for mites and some livestock.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
uploadfromtaptalk1462975415620.jpg

Felt something crawling on my neck at work last night and it was this bastard. I was in the woods at 10:30 yesterday morning so this fugger was on me all day until I found it at 9pm.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Pulled one attached off my scalp yesterday morning and picked three more off me today already. Damn things...

Blan37

SW Ohio
Yeah man it's good stuff. I keep a bottle in my purse along with my umbrella lol

If there's still any doubt in anyone's mind, here's a vid of one of those bastards on a military BDU that is factory treated with permethrin:

[video=youtube;TmhX6fY3KBY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmhX6fY3KBY[/video]

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We were supposed to treat all of our uniforms before deploying with it.... Some did most didn't.... The ones who did weren't disappointed.....

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Let me tell you about sawyers. For a few years I went bow hunting in Nebraska in September. To tell you chiggers LOVE ME would be an understatement. After the second year of being totally covered... yes everything but my face, I used sawyers the next year.

Now I did get like 2 or 3 chiggers on me but it was much better than 10 thousand. I will never go again without using sawyers. Only thing I didn’t spray it on was my wash towels. It works and very effective. Rated 1-10 I’d give it a 15.