Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team # 7 " Get it while it's warm "

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I thought I extended an invite to all teammates. Dangit, guess I didn't. You are more than welcome to make the trip down anytime, as well as anyone else who would like to hunt or have a few brews.

Flutey I really was just kidding. Now, I wanna see what your going to make for a graphic. Dead slunger with ass in the air!

Adam, sure you don't wanna pull cams Friday? Maybe we could make an afternoon of pulling cards and checking certain areas.

Beentown

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Flutey I really was just kidding. Now, I wanna see what your going to make for a graphic. Dead slunger with ass in the air!

Adam, sure you don't wanna pull cams Friday? Maybe we could make an afternoon of pulling cards and checking certain areas.

Beentown

I could do Friday but I would have to start early in the morning and be done and at my sons school at 2:25 to pick him up. What areas you want to do some checking on ?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Well we could either start my way and head your direction or start your way and head mine. I can start whatever/whenever. The impending rain has me screwed the rest of the week on my big project I am trying to get done.

Beentown

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Well we could either start my way and head your direction or start your way and head mine. I can start whatever/whenever. The impending rain has me screwed the rest of the week on my big project I am trying to get done.

Beentown

We could start down your way and work our way up here. Just let me know where to meet up at. I drop the boy off and out of the school by 7:30 so it's just the drive time to get to your place.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Alright fellas, what do you think?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Very nice artwork Greg! Looks like you have been working on your skills since the Hank Tucker Logo contest! Better hide that one from Jesse. He sees that and he will be in rut!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

Beentown
Freakin' laughed out loud on this one Charles! You guys are great! Can you imagine what the other teams will be sayin'!rotflmao Jesse will be wishing he thought of it!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
No text from beener so it's off to check cams at my place tomorrow and toss out some apples. This cold weather tonight should have those deer up and moving. Going to get down to the high 30's here tonight :smiley_clap:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I will be checking cams tomorrow and deciding where to hang a morning set for next weekend. The evening hunts will be from the groundblind as there is a large group of does coming through every evening. Hoping to get Kate a shot in the first couple of days. Probably won't take my bow out until Monday.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Sorry about that again Adam. Didn't leave Milos until around 10 something and didn't wanna disturb you so late (didn't know what time you hit the sack). Then you know the story this morning...women. lol

Beentown

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Sorry about that again Adam. Didn't leave Milos until around 10 something and didn't wanna disturb you so late (didn't know what time you hit the sack). Then you know the story this morning...women. lol

Beentown

Like I said, It's no problem bro. We still have plenty of days left to wonder the hunting grounds.

Bedtime for me just depends on how many late nights I have put in in a row lol. Most nights I'm up until 1 or later and on nights where I have only had about 3-4hrs of sleep in a row I crash hard and go to bed around 9 usually on Tues & Thurs nights lmao. Up in the mornings by 6:30 during the week and now with hunting season rolling in I will be up by 5:30 on the weekends lol.