Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 13

yotehunter

spencerville oh
I'm here fellas. Ive been busy. Moving stands, getting the kids on some squirrels and running to soccer games but I'm ready to get in the tree. Good luck guys have a safe and fun season.

yotehunter

spencerville oh
Feel free to shoot, Phil. I don't have the skills to kill one anyway, so we are good. :)

Seriously, one reason I did not get involved with these contests for several years was because I didn't like the idea of having to kill a buck "for the team". Some years, I just don't get an opportunity at one that really strikes my fancy. If the mood doesn't strike me, I am not shooting... That's what makes the prize of "nothing" great. Nothing to win, nothing to lose. I'm relatively certain my kid will kill something with horns, however, so perhaps I'll cheat and get a hero pic taken with his. :)

Look at all the fun you missed Brock. I agree if I don't kill a buck every year I'm OK with that. But with having two youngins I'm letting them shoot the first deer they fell comfortable shooting at. That is my main goal this year.Getting my kids their first deer. I spent all weekend replacing stands with two mans for the kids I wished I had it done a month ago but time did not allow.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Don't hold back Rick, lol. You gotta want to bounce back Corey. Trust me on that one, I was labeled a complete retard when I came here.

Good luck to all teams! This thread just made my morning and I'm sure I'll be checking it for months to get more laughs.

No. You are still a retard. Don't worry man. You have company. I am right there with you. . . . Right up to the point you stick your head in the coyote hole. lmao

themedic

OHIO
I mean no offence but please go start chit in your teams tread. You have started enough here already.

Chill out....I'm just playing around. I like the name. At the firehouse someone is always "in the box"......it'd usually me. Seems like that's the case here also.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Look at all the fun you missed Brock. I agree if I don't kill a buck every year I'm OK with that. But with having two youngins I'm letting them shoot the first deer they fell comfortable shooting at. That is my main goal this year.Getting my kids their first deer. I spent all weekend replacing stands with two mans for the kids I wished I had it done a month ago but time did not allow.

Doesnt get any better than that yote! How old ard they? I cannot wait until the day I can take my boys to the stand. Best of luck to all of ya, even if that only means lifetime memories of the hunts:smiley_cheers:

Last edited: