Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Should we get a puppy?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Oh man, i got some stories about thos shock collars you speak of. Best to save them for the camp fire

Ask Fluteman about getting me on full blast with the prongs on bare skin in my lower back! Right in the middle of a beer pong game. It was like I'd been shot by a sniper! lmao

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Tomorrow is the home visit. We cleaned like the President was coming over. Just kidding, I'd never let that pos in my house. We did a massive cleaning and declutter though.

Kaiser878

ohio
Glad to see your going forward with it mike. When we bought our house thisbpast summer I had to build a kennel. First day I got the keys I was out digging post holes and preparring for concrete. I have less than $800 in this. Was easy to build also

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1393944893290.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393944893290.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 75

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Glad to see your going forward with it mike. When we bought our house thisbpast summer I had to build a kennel. First day I got the keys I was out digging post holes and preparring for concrete. I have less than $800 in this. Was easy to build also

That's an awesome kennel dude.

Buckmaster

Portage
My doggy application has been submitted for my tracking dog and I'm supposed to be high on the list. If successfully bred in April and they should be available for pickup around late August. $ 1,000 pooch. Just in time for deer season training 101.

Gordo

Athens County
Wtf? I dont understand what the deal is with these folks placing dogs.

Frusturated for ya Mike. I cant imagine why they would deny ya. The whole thing just seems silly.

Give the man his dog !

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I will be shocked if we get denied. It went well, but the lady who came over does not decide. The "board" does. I know that the neighbor who has the puppies in her home has told them, very firmly, that there are 10 puppies that need homes, NOW. I gues they are DNA testing them as well. That should interesting.