Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Prayer request for frank

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers.

I forgot to mention I had a skin reaction to the electro pads for the heart monitor and I have 8 chemical burns on my chest. The 4 that was on over 24 hrs are raised up 1/6". They burn and itch like hell. Nothing helps for long. Hospital doctors and nurses never seen it before.
Trying cortisone 10, benadryl, even aloe vera plant and nothing last long. Wife stopping at drug store now and talk to druggist. Request into Dr and no reply back yet.
I call BS on their "never seen it before" buddy. I don't even work in a hospital and you're the third person I've heard tell they had a reaction to monitoring pads, so they've had to have seen it before. They're so concerned with lawsuits these days everything is deny deny deny.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I call BS on their "never seen it before" buddy. I don't even work in a hospital and you're the third person I've heard tell they had a reaction to monitoring pads, so they've had to have seen it before. They're so concerned with lawsuits these days everything is deny deny deny.

I agree but I just wanted out of there.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Glad to hear it Frank. If you need me to come hunt your property, ill be glad to since I haven't seen shit on mine.

I sorta knew you was just joking. I contacted my neighbor and got you permission to hunt there. I talked to Dustin on the phone for neighbor's contact info. Good luck.
The boys plan to hunt my farm this weekend to kill all the big bucks I didn't get.

Wmiller07

Glad to hear you are okay. That was really nice of you to get Dustin permission. You don't see things like that in the hunting world often anymore.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I sorta knew you was just joking. I contacted my neighbor and got you permission to hunt there. I talked to Dustin on the phone for neighbor's contact info. Good luck.
The boys plan to hunt my farm this weekend to kill all the big bucks I didn't get.

Damn, that was a very fine gesture on your part Frank, kudos for helping him out... Not many would do such a thing....

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
How’ve you been feeling Frank? All back too normal?

Yes back to normal after the extra meds got out of my system. Strange thing is I've been on these anti muscle spasm meds for 35 yrs but it appears my older system won't accept a higher dosage. The severe muscle cramps in my legs have let up and I've been able to stay in bed all night for the last 3-4 weeks. Went through 6 weeks of living hell at night and only was able to stay in bed 5 nights out of about 42 nights.