Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Prayer request for frank

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers.
I'm home now in great shape.

When I went to the ER Wednesday at 8:00 AM I was in bad shape. I had flashing lights in my vision, momentary passing out and a heavy hard thump in my chest from my heart. The heavy thump was my heart stopping and restarting to reset the proper sync between the upper and lower heart chambers. I've had this mild heart thumping since my 1st open heart surgery 21 yrs ago. But nothing like being hit with a sledge hammer.
The ER had no idea what was happening to me.

Had a new heart echocardiogram showing everything is working 100%. Even my 13 yr old value that has a life span of 10-15 yrs. Even shows a heart use of 50-55% from my last year heart use of 45-50%.
Had a echo gram done on my neck veins and all is clear.
Had a MRI of my brain showing no new MS lesions from 10-12 yrs ago. Dr. seen nothing that would cause my new issues.
Had 20 minute brain scan show brain function and nothing showed up.

Bottom line was the Neurologist Doctor opinion was when my family Doctor increased my muscle spasm meds from 60 to 80 MD per day las week the new dosage was a over dose for my system even though the 80 MD dose is a common useage. Once the over doze meds was out of my system everything was back to normal.

At least I got clean bill of health out of it but it sure stressed out my wife and me. But the good Lord was looking over me.

Thanks all again as the prayers worked.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Great to hear Frank. I was sitting her putting my boy to sleep a bit ago and was starting to worry as you hadn't posted an update. Glad to hear nothing new was found and everything is back to normal.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Glad to hear it Frank. If you need me to come hunt your property, ill be glad to since I haven't seen shit on mine.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers.

I forgot to mention I had a skin reaction to the electro pads for the heart monitor and I have 8 chemical burns on my chest. The 4 that was on over 24 hrs are raised up 1/6". They burn and itch like hell. Nothing helps for long. Hospital doctors and nurses never seen it before.
Trying cortisone 10, benadryl, even aloe vera plant and nothing last long. Wife stopping at drug store now and talk to druggist. Request into Dr and no reply back yet.