Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need me some luck tomorrow

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I know this helped me out the last time so I wanted to get the luck flowing again.

Yeah, but you didnt get the job last time, so I'm gonna try a little reverse psychology.......

AAAHHHH..... you dont want that job anyway...gonna cut right into your deer hunting and fishing time....long drive to delaware.... working nights is boring.....

just kidding, good luck buddy I know you'll get it this time.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Yeah, but you didnt get the job last time, so I'm gonna try a little reverse psychology.......

AAAHHHH..... you dont want that job anyway...gonna cut right into your deer hunting and fishing time....long drive to delaware.... working nights is boring.....

just kidding, good luck buddy I know you'll get it this time.

I was darn close though lol. I believe the Luck helped me get as close as I did and maybe this time it and my luck will push us over the top and I can walk away with the job lol.

Besides, I baught a fishing license and fished 1x at Woodbury for the TOO gathering and that has been it all summer so I don't see it hurting my water time lol. Deer hunting on the other hand will kind of suck but the bright note is the fact I would work a week and get a week off so I could still hunt just as much.

Time to use my sleepless nights and do some study time again lol.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Was wondering when you would go for the interview today. Hope it works out in your favor Adam!

I had to be there at 11 this morning. It went fairly quick since I have done this rodeo once before lol. Just asked a few basic questions that I think are a general Q&A at any interview and that was about it. They all remembered me from the last go round for the most part so that was good and probably the reason for the quick in and done interview. I think the interview went fairly well and now it is just a waiting game as they have more people to interview tomorrow. After those are done it will still take a couple weeks before I hear anything. I'm keeping a positive attitude and will let everybody know as soon as I do.

Thanks again everybody. You guys are awesome.