Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2019-20

Bowkills

Nw oh
im up but extremely unprepared. So coffee more coffee and windshield time to look for a spot and stalk doe. Good luck today for you prepaired already in the stand go getters...!!!!

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
They’re out. I just shot at a nice one and missed. He stayed around for a good ten minutes after the shot. I beat myself up for awhile then realized he was still across the creek. Reloaded and grunted at him. He came back just not close enough and eventually walked off snort wheezing. That was the only deer so far.

I don’t know how many hours I’ve been out here this season waiting for that shot. No idea what went wrong. Now I sit here hoping I’m lucky enough to get a second chance soon I guess.

ScruffyBuck

Wayne Co. OH
They’re out. I just shot at a nice one and missed. He stayed around for a good ten minutes after the shot. I beat myself up for awhile then realized he was still across the creek. Reloaded and grunted at him. He came back just not close enough and eventually walked off snort wheezing. That was the only deer so far.

I don’t know how many hours I’ve been out here this season waiting for that shot. No idea what went wrong. Now I sit here hoping I’m lucky enough to get a second chance soon I guess.
It happens buddy. Just stay at it.

Reactions: Joel

Schu72

Streetsboro
A little slower than expected. Not sure where all my does went. Did have this one walk right under me.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Floki

Had the kid out this morning. Nothing. Did see a couple small bucks this morning chasing a doe. I’m out now. Not seeing much been a weird season. I still don’t think it’s started yet here.

Also had the kid out yesterday evening had a shit ton of movement unfortunately it was him. 😂

Tommrow is my favorite day to hunt I have it to myself. So hopefully something happens. Talked to few other guys around area they aren’t seeing nothing rut wise does not being bothered etc

I know there has to be a couple dirty smelling stunc running around here. 😂 Time and patience.

Congrats to everybody that’s got it done so far!