Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Group Muzzy Hunt at AEP

Will you attend the group hunt?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I'm bringing a popup canopy and a propane bottle with a heater (for the parking lot, not to hunt from lol). Snacks. I'll have an apprentice hunter with me (my son-in-law).

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Yep saturday woulda worked for me also.
You guys have fun and be safe.
Man it's gonna be stinky down there.
Hell you can probably hook up with the Amish and hunt together,just make sure Chad leaves the hammer at home.lol

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
How in the FUCK do you get to this place? I put in the address and Google keeps pointing me to the Morgan county extension office.
your grid coordinates on Google earth put me in the South Pacific ocean off the coast of south america - WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Somebody's gonna hafta give me directions from i-70, over.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
How in the FUCK do you get to this place? I put in the address and Google keeps pointing me to the Morgan county extension office.
your grid coordinates on Google earth put me in the South Pacific ocean off the coast of south america - WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Dan, you gonna be anywhere near the 77-70 split? If so, meet up with us. I'll make sure ya get there... 6 hours later.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Maybe this will help. RT 78 out of McConnelsville & then on to 83 , if that helps. At least you can google & plan your way a bit better with this visual for whatever direction everyone is coming from. I think a number of these campgrounds have shelter houses as well.

Last edited:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

This ain't no muzzy hunt, Dan. We're going on a cruise!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia

Take I-70 to Exit 169 for St. Rt. 83 S. Stay on 83 for 21.3 miles and you'll arrive at Campground A. You can't miss it.