Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Group Muzzy Hunt at AEP

Will you attend the group hunt?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Joy is also making 2 cobblers 1 berry and an apple. She is also making a Strawberry cream cheese coffee cake that is pure bliss. I'll bring a mess of bacon/deer burgers that are down right yummy.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Have fun guys!!! Better set aside some time after lunch for a nap! Lol

I hate missing this hunt!!! Sounds like a great time with friends!!!

Bigcountry40

Anybody want to meet at the BP station in Cambridge at the intersection of 22/77? Figured anyone coming from up north or north east will have to go through that way and we could follow each other from there or even hop in together. I'm known to get lost. Lol

I may be in Cotty and if I am (i need to talk to the boss a.k.a the wife), I will meet up and follow so we can get lost together.

Bigcountry40

Driving deer with dogs and shooting buckshot is one of the funnest things you can do in the woods with your clothes on.

Thats what I miss the most about living in the South, once a month I would do deer drives with dogs, I had C.B radio, dog box and wasted about $30 in gas speeding down hunt club dirt roads named after the most ridiculous things ever to shoot a 120# pound scrub buck. Every person on here needs to experience this style of hunting once.