Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fluteman's Hunting Diaries

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great card pull Greg! I agree, next week is time to find a buck thats on the move in daylight and hunt him. Goodluck to you and Kate this week and next.
Freak buck is VERY unique! He's got some age on him TOO!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Well, drove by the farm where BT and Cuz reside last night. They have started harvesting the beans. This should make it easier for me to slip in and out of the two spots I have stands hung. Figure I will head over there next week and see what is happening.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Well, I'm considering pulling all my cameras this weekend. Went out last night to check a camera I had on a stake at the edge of a field. Get out there, and not 30y from my camera is a hang-on. Now, I know for a fact that sucker wasn't up there last week, and my camera stands out like a sore thumb, so there is no way he could have not seen it. Really getting sick of this crap. It's not like I have bait out to draw deer to my cameras, so I don't understand why time after time, people are setting up over my camera! On top of that, the batteries died the day after I checked the camera, so I have nothing to show for the last week. Dang man...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I'm not gonna play games with this guy. If he wants to be a dick, that is fine, but I'm not gonna stoop. I'm just gonna pull all my stuff, and go in there with the mobile setup and hunt. I know where I wanna be, and if I go mobile, he looses his "heads up" on where I'm looking at and where I'm gonna be. I have the same rights he does to be there.