Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First Annual TOO Bow Shoot at Crooked Run Archery Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'll be showing up early Saturday morning and stayin through Sunday. Probably go and do the other shoot on Sunday also.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I thought the shoot was Sunday and fishing, target shooting and camping on Saturday thru the night. Oh, and beer drinking around a campfire TOO. Lol

Planning on coming as long as something drastic doesn't throw a wrench in it.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I will be there early Saturday and depart Sunday whenever. I was thinking about bringing down a marinated backstrap or two (depending on what I have left), and I had also thought about doing a crock pot full of pulled pork bbq, or sloppy joe's. What is everyone else bringing?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm planning on coming down early on Saturday. I won't be able to stay late, though... Gotta meet the wifey around Columbus for a night out at dinner with some of her friends (Lame, I know). Haven't really thought about what I'm bringing yet, other than beer and bottled water.

Huckleberry Finn

My tentative plan is coming out Friday night and staying through Sunday morning.

Whose running the grill? I can bring a backstrap and whatever other deer meat is needed...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll be there Saturday morning and will leave around 10 on Sunday so I can get to my ball game at 1 in plenty of time. I'm bringing stuff to do fish and chips, and breakfast on Sunday. I will also have firewood for us.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I thought the shoot was Sunday and fishing, target shooting and camping on Saturday thru the night. Oh, and beer drinking around a campfire TOO. Lol

Planning on coming as long as something drastic doesn't throw a wrench in it.

Nope. Saturday. There is another shoot locally on Sunday that I'll prolly shoot also.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sorry to be repetitive, but is anybody bringing their little hunting buddies? My boys want to come but are worried they may be the only ones there under 18.

Who's all bringing their wives/girlfriends? My wife is VERY doubtful, but just curious in case she decides at the last minute.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
What time are y'all planning on starting the 3D shoot on Saturday? I know Flutie prolly will, but is anyone else bringing their fishing rods and gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.