Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BEER Thread

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Going to 1808 tonight. It is an upper scale restaurant with a HUGE selection of beers. One is a beer that has a bourbon ending to it...awesome.

Huckleberry Finn

I had my second or third Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale last night, I like it a lot. Not a drink a 12 pack in a night beer, but great with a meal

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yuengling Black and Tan tonight. Had a Sam Adams Boston Lager for an appetizer. Wife is on the way home with Pizza Hut for our Monday night tradition: I record "Come On Man" for her and we watch the game. Gonna be a good game tonight!!!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Yuengling Black and Tan tonight. Had a Sam Adams Boston Lager for an appetizer. Wife is on the way home with Pizza Hut for our Monday night tradition: I record "Come On Man" for her and we watch the game. Gonna be a good game tonight!!!
If the power comes back on! lol
Btw go 9ers!..:pickle:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm on the Niners bandwagon tonight. I like to see new teams win, especially ones with Buckeyes on them! I'm glad to see Teddy Ginn winning some ball games since he sucked while he was with my Dolphins!!! Pittsburgh will be Pittsburgh and as long as Big Ben can play, they'll at least be in the AFC Championship game. The Niners are due for a return to the top!!!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I'm on the Niners bandwagon tonight. I like to see new teams win, especially ones with Buckeyes on them! I'm glad to see Teddy Ginn winning some ball games since he sucked while he was with my Dolphins!!! Pittsburgh will be Pittsburgh and as long as Big Ben can play, they'll at least be in the AFC Championship game. The Niners are due for a return to the top!!!

Ditto on that, I just root for who ever is playing Pittsburg, and i'm not even a Brown fan haha. I really like Alex Smith too..and i just read that the 49ers havn't given up a rushing TD all season, thats pretty impressive imo. We'll see if Big Ben's ankle can lugg his big butt around and get it done..hopefully not though..sorry Cotty

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Pouring a Guinness & getting ready to watch the Steelers kick some west coast ass!!!! Don't drink Guinness all that much, but the wife brought home an early birthday present for me.

When it comes to beers.. I like most all of 'em. Been drinking Yeungling now that it's available. Miller Lite is usually my normal, Busch light when I'm on a mission, PBR in the summer for some reason, Sam Adams when I go out to eat.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Enjoying a

Very GOOD!

tritonbill

NE Ohio
Tonight I had some Samuel Adams Infinium, then I had my very own Porter and then another Belgian White Ale I made!!! Merry Christmas all!