Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BEER Thread

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I'm not a dark beer fan, and don't really mix it up too awful much. Busch Light or Old Milwaukee Light if i'm drinking for an extended period. Budweiser if I'm out to eat or just want to have 3 or 4. I also keep a bottle of Makers 46 at the house as well, like me a little bourbon every now and then.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I haven't found to many beers that I don't like. I have found that I do like the darker beers. Love to have a tall Guiness with my hot wings. Fridge is got the Yuengling in it right now. I will always be sure to pick up Sam Adams seasonal selection and I also like alot of the Lienies.

I really liked the Chocolate Bock in Sams Winter Collection.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Try this on for a differant taste..... Take a Killian's Irish red, and a Miller High life and mix it 50-50..... Let me know what you think......

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yuengling out of my favorite glass tonight...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323823302.060183.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323823302.060183.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 176

tritonbill

NE Ohio
Wow, looks like I missed a thread near and dear to my heart!

I make my own beer and can safely say that some of my own brews are my favorite! I have 5 beers on tap at any one time.

On top of that, some of my favorites are Goose Island Brewing Company's 312, Green Flash West Coast IPA, Arroghant Bastard Oak Aged Ale, Blue Moon, Shock Top (decent), Samuel Smith makes a good porter.

tritonbill

NE Ohio
Tonight I took a guy from the United Kingdom that's over for business to the Blue Canyon in Twinsburg. I had a Blue Moon and a Christmas Ale... ahh good stuff!