Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Which carbon arrows do you use?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I will be heading out tonight to see what the shop has in stock and will go from there. Decisions, decisions........

If you have time, download the trial version of OnTarget Shaft Selector software. http://www.pinwheelsoftware.com/ It's pretty cool software... it will let you enter in the information about your bow, and then you can compare how each different arrow will stack up against it. It's a great tool for selecting the proper spine size, but it's also pretty dang accurate at predicting arrow velocity. It'd definitely be worth trying out before you go to the shop and look for arrows.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
After checking out Kame's selection, I ended up with Easton ST Axis arrows.....and a new Bowtech Assassin :smiley_bril:
It is my first new compound in over ten years. For me, I couldn't beat the pakage deal it came with, a sight, hostage rest, quiver, sling and stabilizer. It is a ton faster and quieter than my old Bear. I hope it stops raining so I can start to get it dialed in later.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
After checking out Kame's selection, I ended up with Easton ST Axis arrows.....and a new Bowtech Assassin :smiley_bril:
It is my first new compound in over ten years. For me, I couldn't beat the pakage deal it came with, a sight, hostage rest, quiver, sling and stabilizer. It is a ton faster and quieter than my old Bear. I hope it stops raining so I can start to get it dialed in later.

I bought my old PSC there. They are good people. FYI about the hostage rest. Mine went to crap within two seasons. No matter what I did I couldnt get it to shoot straight. Dale and I messed with it forever before we decided to rip it off. The bristles went bad on it. Just a little help..

Good for you though....Too bad you didnt get an Elite.....Gotta work on them guys to pick up the elite line.